What’s in this version:
contact tile photo loading has been reworked
possibly fixed crash in animated contacts tile
juice defender should no longer cause hang while unlocking the phone
fixed issue where unpinned tile space was not reclaimed correctly
when adding new widget you can choose “real widget views”, which will give greatly more interactive widget experience
existing widgets are unchanged
A Windows Phone 7 style launcher for Android.
Unlike other current WP7 launchers (Windows Phone Android, Metro UI), this one allows you to properly modify your start screen. Just long press on a tile and drag tile where you want!
This version is free, but does have an ad in application list. Ad free donate version is available if you don’t like the ad.
- 2 x 1 tiles
- Original Windows Phone 7 backgrounds!
- Freely configurable tile colors
- Launcher options are available from Application List (press menu in app list)
- Layout animations
- Animated contacts tile! (still work in progress)
- configurable animation parameters (soon)
- folders (in donate version now)
- clock tile of sorts
- more animated tiles
- facebook integration
Consider this as alpha quality at best. If it crashes, please email me or report the crash and we’ll figure out a fix.
Recommended HDPI device, tested on Galaxy i9000.
MDPI devices should be now able to show things in correct scale, but performance and memory usage may very well be a problem in these devices.
- if launcher crashes it will now attempt to resign from being default launcher (just to make sure you won’t end up with unbootable phone)
- out of memory errors now attempt to show message on screen before crashing. If that happens you must start reducing memory usage (use smaller bitmaps, less tiles etc.)
- new application picker in modify tile screen
- filtering now supports multiple selections
- more dialogs now support the selected theme and wp7 style statusbar
- few crash fixes
- crash reporting improved
- 16.1: crash fixes thanks to new crash reporting system
- 16.3: 27 potential OutOfMemoryErrors fixed (=probably moved error somewhere further in call stack), 4 crashes fixed, new crash reporting system is awesome
- 16.5: more fixes (including mail tile settings crash)
- Updated to match donate version 184.108.40.206.1
- new status bar: icons appear if you touch the bar, if you want icons to be present all the time, go to statusbar settings
and select “Never disappear” from statusbar icon visibility
- application list loading modified in order to fix the insane loading times that might occur
- GMail tile has been removed from the initial configuration generated on first run
- couple of crash fixes if image loading fails
- theme color is now applied to index letters
- index view animation is now faster and imitates the real one a bit better
android.permission.READ_SMS – SMS tile
READ_CONTACTS – contacts tile
INTERNET – ads <3
GET_ACCOUNTS – calendar tile
READ_GMAIL – gmail tile (2.2+2.1)
READ_CALENDAR – calendar tile
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – statusbar
READ_PHONE_STATE – statusbar
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – statusbar
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – statusbar
Current Version: 220.127.116.11
Requires Android: 2.1 and up