Requires Android: 2.1 and up
What’s in this version:
• Added time deltas to logs. (Major status changes show how long since plugged in / unplugged).
• Finally fixed long-standing issue where, on Android 3.0+, disabled lock screen (a.k.a. keyguard) would become reenabled if a notification is pressed. The disable-lock-screen feature should once again work perfectly on all devices.
• Fixed bug where the app would crash if the screen was turned off while viewing the logs.
For a limited time, in honor of Battery Indicator’s third birthday and seven million downloads of the free version, Battery Indicator Pro is on sale for 50% off. It’s a great time to upgrade! I’ve got a major redesign in the works with many new features coming soon!
Battery Indicator Pro monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms and logs.
• Icon plugins (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Themes for main window
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• There are now three built-in icon sets, and the default set for Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb and newer) is now even larger than before. The default set on older devices is the old classic set. Plugins are still supported.
• Now shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
A one-time purchase now gets you free installs and updates for life on all your Android devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.